Wednesday 9 December 2015

Statements and quotes to help you understand and overcome Complex PTSD

The  diagnosis of Complex PTSD has made me want to find out as much as I can about the condition so I can reduce my triggers and symptoms. As a result I have purchased several books and watched many video clips to try and attain a better understanding.

It is during this investigation that I came across many statements, quotes or thought provoking questions that were so accurate that they were at times breath taking. Some were so impactful that I feel they have changed my life and I wanted to share them here so others may also benefit.

Statements and quotes to help you understand and overcome Complex PTSD

"I am bigger than my problems" (This is a great affirmation)

No comments:

Post a Comment