Wednesday 9 December 2015

Book review Complex PTSD From Surviving to Thriving by Pete Walker

There is really only one reason why you buy "Complex PTSD From Surviving to Thriving by Pete Walker" and this is because  you need help. I was diagnosed with Complex PTSD the week prior (which I was struggling to absorb) so it came as no surprise that I found myself staring down at my new arrival very anxious as to what was contained in it's pages.

Having read positive reviews online I felt optimistic that the book could help me with my newly found condition or at the very least provide some insight.

Below is my review of this book. Needless to say this is not a review from an analytical journalist, just a guy that is trying to change his life by recovering from the damaging effects of his childhood traumas.


No comments:

Post a Comment